Meet ServerMania LEARN MORE

Montreal Colocation

This server colocation facility in Montreal, Quebec is strategically located 20 mins from the international airport and is one of Canada's largest data centers.

Why Montreal?


  • 10,000 sq. ft. part of a larger 790,000 sq. ft. total space
  • Fully redundant carriers, consisting of GTT & Cogent onsite
  • Access to the Montréal Internet Exchange (QIX)
  • Green Energy generated by hydroelectric dams and wind

GROW WITHOUT CONSTRAINT

Established to cater to the demanding requirements of large IT businesses, ServerMania’s Montreal data center is a 10,000 sq. ft. facility located at 3000 Rene-Levesque Blvd West, Montreal, Quebec, in Canada. This location is one of Canada’s largest wholesale data centers, offering managed colocation services, secured access, exceptional security, geographic redundancy, and recently upgraded infrastructure.

Half Cabinet

  • Rack Units: 24
  • Included kWh: 1.5
  • Power Configuration: Included
  • Bandwidth: 500 Mbps 95th Percentile
  • Monthly Recurring Cost (MRC): $450.00
  • Non-recurring Cost (NRC): $500.00
GET STARTED

Full Cabinet

  • Rack Units: 48
  • Included kWh: 3
  • Power Configuration: 2 x 30A / 208V A+B
  • Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
  • Monthly Recurring Cost (MRC): $845.00
  • Non-recurring Cost (NRC): $1,000.00
GET STARTED

Customized Cabinet

  • All packages include a /27 of IPv4 space (32 IPs).
  • Power Distribution Units are NOT included for Full Cabinets and must be supplied by the customer or purchased from ServerMania.
  • All packages can be customized to include additional kWh or bandwidth to suit all colocation needs.
CONTACT US

Features & Benefits

  • Green hosting: 99% of energy generated in Quebec is from renewable and sustainable hydroelectric dams. The remaining 1% is from other renewable energy sources such as wind.
  • Central location: Located on Nun’s Island, in Montreal, Quebec and just 20 minutes from the international airport.
  • Power Ready: Higher power densities and increased energy capacity for demanding enterprise applications.
  • Unparalleled Connectivity: Low latency and high throughput network access to North America and Europe, including access to the Montréal Internet Exchange (QIX)
  • Secure by design: 24/7 on-site security, closed-circuit TV systems (CCTV), keycard access.

Why do Businesses Prefer ServerMania's Montreal Data Center?


Affordability
Fast server deployment
Energy efficiency
Affordability
Lower power costs, ideal climate, sustainable energy sources, easy access in North America, and economic incentives all contribute to reduced server colocation operating costs in Montreal.

Environment

Our Montreal colocation solutions will lower your carbon footprint through our use of 99% sustainable energy and 100% free air conditioning for the majority of the year.

High Density Cooling

Efficient cooling technology: When outside temperatures are under 22ºC, our Montreal data center is able to operate on 100% free air conditioning. This eliminates the need for wasteful water cooling systems and allows us to keep server cooling costs down.
High density cooling: Through the use of hot aisle containment design and air-to-air exchange cooling system, we are able to provide high-density cooling to servers.

Green Energy Efficiency

Exceptional energy efficiency: Through the use of energy-efficient technology and free air conditioning provided by Quebec’s cold climate, ServerMania’s Montreal, Canada data center location features an average yearly PUE of 1.15. This represents stellar energy efficiency in the server hosting industry.
Sustainable energy: 99% of energy generated in Quebec is from access to renewable and sustainable hydroelectric dams. The remaining 1% is from other renewable energy sources like wind.

ServerMania’s Montreal data centers are carrier-neutral colocation facilities with connections to over 10 carrier networks, fibre providers, and major public clouds.
This means higher flexibility in connectivity options.



Standards & Connectivity

ServerMania's Montreal, Canada location features a redundant data center design and 24x7 on-site support. This allows us to offer every customer a 100% network uptime SLA; keeping hosting services connected with unprecedented security for your business.

Compliance

  • 100% uptime guarantee for our customers
  • Technicians available onsite, 24x7
  • Available accommodations for very strict privacy laws, like HIPAA, and additional audit support to help companies comply
  • Innovative data center design that allows for rapid deployment, reduced cost, and impressive scalability

Secure Design

  • 24x7 monitoring by the Network Operations Center
  • Dual credential security access
  • Iris and biometric scanners
  • Full height turnstiles
  • 8 ft. barbed wire fencing with security monitoring
  • 24x7 onsite data centers security personnel

FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS

  • 24x7 remote monitoring
  • Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus
  • Premium data centers wall construction
  • Smoke and heat detectors throughout the data center
  • Dry pipe, double interlock, pre-action fire suppression
  • Combustible materials prohibited on the data center floor


Colocate with ServerMania

We know colocation can be complex, which is why we’ve put together a high-level overview of the benefits to colocating with ServerMania and 7 easy steps to getting the process started.

Access the Infographic

Frequently Asked Questions

+How much does Montreal colocation cost?

Our Montreal colocation services are competitively priced to meet the needs of any project, whether it's a half cabinet, full cabinet, or multiple cabinets. Colocation pricing is very unique to each location and depends on the number of network drops, rack space, power demands, IP addressing, private networking, and any other unique requirements.
For simplicity, we recommend selecting one of our colocation packages or requesting a quote and providing as much detail as possible to get an exact price on Montreal colo costs.

+What network providers are available?

ServerMania's utilizes fully redundant carriers, consisting of GTT & Cogent onsite. They can be connected with fiber internet available in the facility. ServerMania has agreements with some of the largest providers in the world. We also have access to the Montréal Internet Exchange (QIX).

+Do you offer remote hands?

Yes, remote hands are available in each of our data centers. Depending on your needs, we can make accommodations for a fixed amount of remote hands hours each month in the data center, or handle it on a case by case basis. Ask for further details.

+Do you offer any other services in Montreal?

We offer colocation, managed services, and dedicated servers in our Montreal data center .

NEED A CUSTOM COLOCATION SOLUTION?

We're available to meet with you to discuss your colocation needs.
Each of our colocation customers are paired with an experienced account manager who can find the right solutions for your business.

Contact Jose, your personal Account Manager.

CALL 1.888.237.6637 EXT 624

Chat Now