In this article, we will show you how to add an addon domain.
1. Login to cPanel
2. Click the Addon Domains link found in the Domains section of cPanel.
3. Enter the Domain Name you wish to use.
4. You can either use the default settings, or enter your own subdomain.
5. Again, you can either use the default option, or you can set your own document root for the domain.
6. If you wish, you can also have a FTP account created that is associated with this domain.
7. Click the Add Domain button.
Rate This Article
(72 out of 232 people found this article helpful)