In this article, we will show you how to create a MySQL Database and User using the built in wizard.
1. Login to cPanel
2. Click the MySQL Database Wizard link found in the Databases section.
3. Enter the name for your database (remember that it will prefix the database with your account username).
4. Click the Next Step button.
5. Enter the Username for the account you wish to create and attach to your database.
6. Create a secure password for your new user.
7. Click the Create User button.
8. Select the permissions you want this user to have to your database.
9. Click the Next Step button.