Hello and welcome to this Server Mania training article!
In this article, we will show you how to reinstall the operating system on your VPS.
Warning: By doing this, you will delete all information currently on the server!
1. Login to your VPS Control Panel
2. Locate the server you wish to reinstall the operating system on and click the “Manage” link on the right.
3. Click the “Reinstall” button located towards the bottom of the page.
4. Select the operating system you wish to install by clicking the radial button next to the desired option.
5. Click the “Reinstall” button located at the bottom of the page.
6. Click the “Yes” button on the confirmation screen.
That’s it! Your operating system is now being reinstalled. Please give the server a few minuets to complete this operation.
Complete Digital Server Solutions For All
A single tenant, physical server allowing you full access to its resources.
Virtualized server platform hosted on enterprise-grade physical servers.
Affordable & Secure
High-performance and highly-available infrastructure, delivering a reliable, secure, and