We accept Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), PayPal, checks, Wire Transfer, and Bitcoin.
- Credit Card: To submit payment via credit card, customers will have this option through the checkout process. To add or update a credit card, log in to Surge and click on the Payment Methods link found in the left menu under the Client Profile sections. Then, select ‘add credit card’ and follow the prompts to enter your credit card information.
- PayPal: You can submit PayPal payments to email@example.com, however you will have the option to choose this payment method during the checkout process on the order form.
- Cheques: Please address all checks to: Billing Department,205-1040 South Service Road,Stoney Creek, ON, L8E 6G3
- Wire Transfer: If you would like to pay via wire transfer, you will need to contact our billing department directly. While this method is accepted, it is only used in rare instances. If you need to reach our billing department, you can do so via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-522-7941 ext. 623
- Bitcoin: We accept Bitcoin and offer a safe and seamless way to transfer your crypto with a QR code at checkout. Just select Bitcoin as your payment method at checkout and follow the instructions on the screen. Existing customers can also change their current method of payment to Bitcoin if they choose. Note that all Bitcoin/crypto payments must be completed by the customer manually each month because this payment method does not auto-renew payments.